Would You Receive a Quote?
What's more important than a deadline? Nothing.
We love nothing more than to help our clients deliver the job when the said they would. We have a proven track record of making that happen, even under the most intense deadline pressure. Let us manage the details that trip up most big construction projects so that you fate isn't with those who didn't plan for success.
Term Life insurance provides the insured with a level amount of Life Insurance that has no equity accumulation, and is in place for a period of time. Typically premiums either increase annually or remain level for a set period of time before increasing annually. Ultimately, Term Life may be a ideal way to meet current and at often times critical, insurance needs at affordable rates. Some benefits to Term Life insurance are:
- Death Benefit: Term Life is an affordable way to provide financial security for the people who rely on you. A Term Life death benefit can be used to maintain your family's life style, provide financial resources for your children's education, supplemental retirement income, charitable giving, business continuation purposes.
- Accelerated Benefits: Is a rider that may provide the Insured with access to their death benefit should they become terminally, critically, or chronically ill. (Individual Results May Vary)
- Conversion Credit: The Insured may be eligible for a credit that will be deducted from the premium of a new policy. (Conversion-when one converts a currently existing policy which is ending, into a new policy.)
- Issue Ages: 18 - 75
Whole Life insurance helps offer Client guarantees and control. The Insured has the opportunity to pay up the cost of their policy during a time frame of their choosing, or whenever makes most financial sense. Some benefits to a Whole Life policy are:
- Guarantees: As long as the Insured pays their premium, they will be guaranteed a death benefit, cash value accumulation, and level premiums. (Individual Results May Very)
- Premium Options:The Insured may pay a premium above the minimum amount which may allow them to build up the cash value for future loans, or structure a paid-up policy with any paid-up period desired.
- Key Riders: Should the Insured be diagnosed with a terminal, chronic or critical illness, they may have the opportunity to accelerate their death benefit to help meet their current expenses. In addition, in the event you become disabled, you may be able to determine how much your premium will be waived.
- Dividend Options: The Insured may be able to:
-Take dividends in cash.
-Apply dividend to reduce premium payments.
-Purchase additional insurance.
-Dividends held with company, guarantee rate of return.
Indexed Universal Life (IUL) provides valuable lifetime protection, and is considered to be one of the most flexible types of Life Insurance. The Insured has the potential to adjust the policy coverage, premiums, and cash value accumulations. Indexed products credit interest based on the changes of a major market index (i.e. S & P). Some benefits to a IUL are:
- Lifetime Income: In most policies,the Insured can take a loan against the death benefit which may provide them with a tax-free income stream for life.
- Key Riders: The IUL offers additional Riders which offer protections against your policy lapsing. In addition, should the Insured be diagnosed with a terminal, chronic, or critical illness, the Insured may have the opportunity to accelerate their death benefit to help them with their current expenses.
- Retirement Strategy: Over funding an IUL provides the Insured with a tax free retirement strategy!
- Issue Ages: 0-85
- College Savings Plan: An IUL is a great alternative to funding your child's education. Comparing an IUL to a Roth IRA, 529 College Savings Plan, UTMA/GUTMA, an IUL offers a greater flexibility for the beneficiary to use the proceeds, offers a greater ROI (return on investment), and offers more protections for the beneficiary and his/her family.
Indexed Universal Life (IUL)
It makes all the difference.
Our Life Insurance coverage options allow our Clients the ultimate financial control over their policies. Each option provides you with the opportunity to meet your survivorship, retirement, and legacy goals. Offering various types of coverage (each having their own merits) we are able to help you find the right type of coverage at an affordable rate.
Working together, we will make sure you are prepared for today, tomorrow, and whatever else is to come!
Business Insurance Personal Insurance Group Insurance
Get A Quick Quote!
Simply fill out the information below to the best of your ability. One of our Brokers will review the information provided, and get back to you shortly!